Welcome to the Socitm Network on Knowledge Hub.
Socitm is the is the professional network for digital leaders in the transformation of local, regional and national public services.
As a non-member please feel free to join our Open group to get a taste of what Socitm can offer you.
See our Network calendar of events
As a member then take advantage of our groups which will support your professional development, enhance your peer networking, extend your reach into national initiatives and provide research and improvement services for your organisation.
- Member Networking group - hive of activity here as members connect and discuss all issues and development
- Regional collaboration - Our 12 regions have a library and forum in the Member group for local collaboration and sharing of practice
- Policy forming - gain an understanding, influence and engage with the policy discussion forum on Member group
- Socitm Inform group - subscribers only, provides regular topical briefings to support IT/digital leadership
- Partnership Programme group - Our Partnership Programme is aimed at helping ICT suppliers connect with our 2000+ members across the public sector.
- PSN Solutions group - specific support for PSN issues
- More groups will come online as this network grows
To access the restricted group you must be a Socitm member and can find out more from our website.
For a quick link to your regional group use of region page.
Visit the Socitm website